I'm glad you posted this, because there are some flaws, I'm sorry to point out, so I'll point them out.
1. Second pair of horns isn't in front of my ears. It's behind the main pair of horns and it's as long as the third of the length of the main pair and it's following them in growth.
2. I don't have any spikes on my cheeks.
3. My ears a little bit longer and a little wider.
4. Mouth is really going so far behind? XD It's nice, you don't have to change that if you don't want to.
5. Eyes are bigger.
6. Please, make the smile not appear as if I'm eyeing my dinner. XD
(7. I have mollars, but I guess you can't see them behind the cheek skin, right?)
I hope I didn't make you feel bad about anything. I really like the portrait, but I see you've used the ID pic I have on my profile. The artist who made that didn't quite understand what I had in mind, so you made the same mistakes. Thank you for your effort, I really appreciate it and i love the picture.